Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Our Story

So many years have gone by

And we always find our way back to eachother

Could that be a sign?

Our story is so complicated

But not anything about it is a lie

Its been a hard five years

Of good and bad times

We've never been closer

And last night was the hardest of goodbyes

I've loved you with all my heart

From the moment you took my breath away

With a smile and hello

From the first hug

To first kiss

To the first time we made love

It was truely bliss

No one else can touch me like you do

Make me feel love with just a simple hug...

Last night you did the sweetest thing for me

With no words

You gazed into my eyes

Like you're planning out our lives

No one else can tell our story

Or the love that feel

And real it is

So goodbye to this state and chapter of our lives

And hello to the next long years I plan on standing by your side

0 comments:

Post a Comment