Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Friday, June 19, 2009

I'm Lost..

I'm lost
In my thoughts
I don't where to go
Who turn to
Its feels like
Im alone
Even though theres
A house full of people
Just shoutin' about
I'm lost
I don't know how I got here
Was it back a couple years
When i should have been
screaming come save me my dear
I'm lost
I feel so empty
And without
Without things
That i have no clue
What lies within me
I'm lost
Like a child whose been serperated from its mother
At a local grocery store
And thinks
When's mommy gonna come save me
I'm lost
Thats all i can think
All these inner voices
Screamin' and shoutin' to me
Open you're eyes
And you will see
The way to me
I'm lost
But not for long
I'm findin' my way to me
And that's all I can say
Whose lost...

0 comments:

Post a Comment